I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh by the way...


If you were wondering what the bathroom aka "the project" looks like here is a pix of its current state. Yes everyone, that is Hoperdoo actually laboring on "the project". No complaints from her and she even cleaned up her mess.

Just for Tink...you wanted to know what the cabinets were looking like here
is a pix for you...

And I finally had my camera with me while driving down our road. A pix of the Baby Goats (unfortunately, they aren't so "baby" anymore)
. But still are cute...

And, this big, old cow was just very
unhappy he wasn't the focus of our attention. He was bellowing and snorting and was really letting us know he was important too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers