I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Day! Check.



It is a happy day today. I finished Hoperdoo's dress for prom, before noon.
Check.
It is wonderful.
I have made a hair flower for her as well.
Check.
I put a clear coat of paint on Hoperdoo's shoes for tonight and met her date.
Check, Check.
They are off on a 4-wheeling/rappelling adventure. And have taken some time to list a few items on Etsy.
Check x 4.
Remembered to pick up her flowers.
Check.
Hiker brought down the chairs from outside and I was able to tidy up the basement utility room.
Check.
Hooray!!! Something else off of my list, (actually, three). The bees are becoming quite interesting. I went to a website to find a few suggestions. So, off to the store for me. For the next few days, I think I will be on a "bee" quest.
Promised a pix, here it is.
Check.
I will be leaving the "fun" ones for Hoperdoo to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers