I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Itchy

Hubby and I were watching a movie the other night while Hoperdoo was taking her shower. We listened to her sneeze and sneeze and sneeze...it is allergy season you know. Then she coughed and snorted and coughed and starting sneezing again. Hubby and I looked at each other and said, "Man, her allergies are really bugging her today." and went on with our movie. Another batch of coughing, sneezing (we actually lost count) and snorting and she came out.

"I am allergic to this shower, how long before the other one is fixed?" First statement out of the shower. We looked up at her-- beet red she was and kind of blotchy. My immediate response was "Bring me the stuff you just used and go take a Benadryl!"

So I am reading over the shampoo, conditioner and new body wash. Apple Walnut ...hmmmm..... does any one else see maybe a problem here? Oh my, the ingredients list lovely walnut oil as one of the key ingredients, you know soft and supple, moisturizing and enriching.
Hoperdoo, I really think you shouldn't use "nut" based anything unless you want to be all red and blotchy. And please be sure to have Benadryl available when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers