I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ugly!


Wow, would you look at that? That is truly ugly. I know there is a way to say ugly all stretched out in writing, but I don't know what it is...so ug-ly.



I plan on pulling that lovely green contact paper out, lightly scuffing the shelving and its "box" and painting it a bright white.


The light fixture from Grandma is going also, I think we have gotten our twenty years of use from it, and the lovely green back splash went with the trash man last week!


The sink was definitely a "Malcolm" challenge ...all the way to the wall, bright, shiny and new. And, can you believe it Brino and Hiker found a leak in the wall...Funny thing after they repaired the leak in the wall.


Brino came over last night and was reframing the shelving box. He said he would be continuing tonight.

Rosco also came over last night to take care of this gizmo in the basement that isn't working right, it likes to leak a gallon of water a day down there. He unhooked it, cleaned it, checked it, and rehooked it at a different location. Then said, "I think that should do it!" Great thing about "it" is most likely we won't know if it did "it" till next winter!!! He also was looking around in the lovely spider heaven room and said "Hey, I think this leak must be stopped, it looks like the water is drying up!" Thank you Rosco and lovely repair upstairs Brino and Hiker!

I just "love" projects which are slowly coming together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers