I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where does my time Go?


Here it is essentially the middle of April and where does my time go?
Does it just take me longer to do everything?
Am I having black out spells where I don't remember things?
Am I "phasing" into the computer and lost in cyber space?
Surely I must be completely and entirely lost in a day dream?
I chuckle at my mother and her "super woman" lists...
I believe I am becoming the same. It doesn't appear to take me any longer to make the bed, get dressed, or shower...so...
where does my time go?
I have list after list of things I want to accomplish and
if I get one checked off fifteen others replace it.
I think to myself, when school gets out, then I can do this...
then I think to myself when school gets back in I can do that...
Problem is school is only a deadline for a few more years.
Think back to when you were a kid...
it took forever for Christmas
or your birthday
or Summer Vacation to come.
Then, as you have children,
it feels as if you just zip through the year.
Now, I feel as if I go from one deadline/project/event
to another and to another.
And then,
it is Christmas again.
Do you realize Christmas was a third of a year ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers