I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Great Egg Hunt!!!














Easter was busy this year with Hoperdoo being "princess"
and the car show
and the city egg hunt
and the DQ visit
and...you get the pix,
Hubby went out on a 4 wheeler ride in the morning. I was really happy
it was licensed, repaired and ready for him to take it.
I know he enjoyed "his" quiet time out south of town.
Sunday afternoon the family joined us for an egg hunt.
What fun the kids had gathering,
searching,
finding
and discovering all of the eggs
Marlo, Hoperdoo and Hiker hid for them.
Meanwhile, Ticklebug grilled chicken,
Brino made dutch oven potatoes,
Katie brought a pasta salad,
and April May brought over...you guessed it Deviled Eggs,
Marlo made cookie bars.
Yummy! for our Easter Feed.
Lovely, and wonderful to spend the early evening with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers