I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, April 15, 2011


It occurred to Hiker yesterday...the tile is ready when he is...hmmmm.
Marlo and I made a trip into Georgetown to pick up a few more details.
A new light fixture cuz, if the vanity has a new light, the ceiling will get jealous and need a new one also.
Just think about it, you know I am right.
If we just let the vanity be new, the ceiling light would have a fit, quit working after it started a small fire.
So, I just saved myself the hassle...new light.


I was also informed the "fart" fan, must be replaced.
I ask myself "why?", all it ever does is make a bunch of noise and no one ever really turns it on.
Why bother?

Answer, No one turns it on, because it makes so much noise. The "fart" fan also happens to be on the ceiling... so I guess it just had a temper tantrum some time ago and I am just now finding out about it. New fan.

Did you know when the "boys" changed the cabinet plans for the bathroom,
this also changed how many door handles/pulls were needed?
I didn't really think about it until I noticed there were several more drawers/doors than I was planning on.
Consequently, more handles/pulls needed to be located.


And...if we are replacing all of the other things, might as well make both sides of the mirror slide easily, right?
Right.
However, that stuff only comes from the specialty glass store. And...
I forgot. Next trip perhaps?


Marlo has been painting, Chaser came and gave us a lesson on "glazing",
be careful when you sand or you have crap.
True statement.


This has been just a quick update on "the project".

1 comment:

Followers