I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

the project continues along...



This morning after a lovely night with a fantastic thunder and lightning storm...I went into "the project" first thing and...
Applied a second coat of wall paint!
Varnished the backs of all of the doors/drawers...except for one (it received its second coat of varnish early). Just a few more items to check off of the list.
Last night I let Ticklebug know he was the electricity man. I am going to add new switches and outlets to my list. So, later today I plan on applying another coat of paint to the shelves and touching up the ceiling..
Why is it I manage to always get some extra paint on the ceiling? Or bump something and then need to get out the "other" paint?
Today, as I was pulling down the painting tape (protecting the ceiling)...it peeled the paint right on down the wall. This is where an angry face should appear...
Today is my "friend" day, I have no clue what we will be doing, I hope to go and put together a couple of peasant dresses on my new, super fast machine...Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers