I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Two extra hours...


Yesterday was an amazing day...
Can you guess why?
That is right...
The cheesecakes are all baked!
Yipee!!! Whoot, whoot!, Hurray!!!
I'm so excited...
A morning without cheesecakes is like a morning with at least 2 extra hours in it.
Kinda like the extra hours you have with daylight savings time, for a while, you can be very productive. Then we adjust and things become the same.
So for now, I have a few extra hours every morning.
This is an example:
It is barely 6 a.m. and already I have started a load of laundry, gone over my Etsy happenings, and made this post.
So please....
put your hands together and clap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers