I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thinking about the day...

As I finished the "girl day" projects
I am kind of stumbling around this morning trying to decide
what I really wish to work on...
I have told my girls, now is the time,
keep cutting and I will keep sewing for them.
I do want to try a dress out for Hoperdoo, but don't know if I want to today.
And of course, I will be making another set of cheesecakes today, German Chocolate. Not my favorite, but way pretty when it is topped...
I am ahead of schedule with cheesecake baking,
however, I think I will need to literally clean out my freezer to find space for all of them. Currently, it is becoming a bit snug.
Rainy night and looks like a rainy day,
should be making noodles with chicken for tonight
and possibly a few rolls...my favorite rainy day food...
Now, off to make cheesecakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers