I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

unfinished ramblings

I really think there are differences in language/meanings/definitions. I finally finished (yipee!) the blue flannel gown/sets, sent off my pix to confirm they were wonderful and...
they weren't. So, just what exactly is a jabot, a high collar, and a ruffle?
No worries, they are going to order again (yipee!)
Helped Kater with a blanket for the upcoming yesterday, I have now taught her the cutest one I know and also the most challenging. Way proud of you Kater!
Hoperdoo decided she liked being "nerdy" and brought home 2 student of the month awards for the month, I don't think I have ever had anyone do that before, new experience and... be just as "nerdy" as you would like Hoperdoo.
The project is rather at a stand still. However, as it is Tuesday Marlo thought she may go up and do the touch up paint. Hiker set the counter tile and cut all of the floor tile. Next time he is home to do something other than sleep...guess what?
I have decided to make my old toilet look new, any suggestions on paint? With the car repairs I am going to need to cut back somewhere on the remodeling. And Marlo informed me everything else in the project was painted, so the door I just varnished needs to be painted too...sometimes I wonder why?
The baby goats have lots and lots of new friends and there is a large pen filled with big chickens in the field now. And more cows next door... I wonder why this is?
Madi informed me there were ___ many days until school got out and Tink informed me there are ___ many days till she goes to the lake. I think Air has it right, Tink needs Brino to set up/take care of a fantastic zipline (way cooler than last time, don't know how), and Brino can't be without his family he will need their help and Brino and Air will need Marlo to watch their children while they are working on the zip line and then Brino will be hungry ...so that means I will need to go as well cuz everyone knows I make the best lake food. And if I go, then Hoperdoo will be home all alone...Need I say more?
Way excited about going to Vegas tomorrow. Going to go to fabric shops!!! and Ross and Target and Marlo informed me I need to sew up what is in my room first, then buy more. So, I am taking all of the "stuff/fabric" out of my sewing room and giving it away. Then I will have lots and lots of room for more cooler fabrics. Started on this project yesterday and hope to finish with some part of it today.

2 comments:

  1. And I am sure that they need Ty and I for something at the lake. Vegas sounds like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids will need friends thus Ty and April at the lake to go with good food and babysitters so the McKee's might become really good family friends.

    ReplyDelete

Followers