I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mistakes with Invictus...


Someone told me 2.3 seconds of Invictus machine time meant an entire movie of unpicking time.
So very true...


Monday I truly focused on blue flannel. Over 6 hours of flannel time and
I really whipped snakes.
I had so very much of the prelim work done. Yipee! I was excited.

Tuesday was my friend day and we worked on 10 twirl skirts she is donating to a benefit sale for Krones Disease. Lots of fun throwing fabric back and forth and tossing things together. Rewarding as well...
I was showing her all of the blue flannel prelim work I had finished and discovered a "big" mistake...


So this morning I spent almost 2 hours "frogging" and
redoing the stupid mistake I made on Monday.
When I do finish blue flannel I will be able to look at the clock and say to myself, "Gee, I could have been done 2 hours ago if I hadn't of messed up."
However, I am not complaining, I am back to blue flannel again...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers