I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

happenings


Air is done with School...oh what shall Marlo do? This is where that song, projects, projects, projects comes in. Actually, we should say, Hooray for Air. And so we say, "HOORAY for Air!"

And we should also say you're getting closer Tink... but as she is so very far away, it doesn't feel as if she will be done until she walks in the front door. Hurry up and get home, we miss you...

Someone has an ooo-booo, they think it is huge... Sorry about that "owie"

Hoperdoo is becoming busier and busier with "Princess" stuff, the iron-man and relay for life so far this month...she is getting faster and faster at doing her hair.

Blue flannel is progressing...I accomplished quite a bit yesterday...devoted six entire hours and then some. I have huge piles of blue flannel everywhere. Will be a great big hooray for me when the flannel is finished.

Scissors can be so very fun to play with...great job girlies!!! It is wonderful people go to hair school so they can "fix" things.

Have you ever noticed there are some things that just can't be fixed?

It is amazing to me how much time can be spent working on a vehicle, even if the vehicle is perfect. I think all of my boys took lessons from my Hubby on how to spend time "doing stuff" to vehicles...

That is it for now, just a quick update on things I have noticed in the past few days...




1 comment:

  1. You would have thought our little monster was dying the way she was carrying on about her minor owie.. THANKS again mom for your help!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers