I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wow


Last night Hiker started cutting tile for the counter...
imagine a sad face...the blade was pushing the tile over and not being very nice to the tile.
Hubby and I grabbed a couple of friends and hurried to George (I have been eagerly anticipating this event and wanted nothing to mess it up!).
Found and purchased a spanking, brand new blade
and a rubber gizmo
and a different type of grout
and these itty bitty tile spacers.
"ran" through the drive through at Sonic...we needed to thank the couple who "ran" with us and buzzed right home.
Result....Hiker and Marlo finished cutting the tile for the counter and installed it!!!

It looks fantastic
I think I will have a perpetual smile on my face all day long...

1 comment:

  1. Tell Tyler and Marlo they are amazing the tile and counter top look so good in the Bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers