I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, March 25, 2011

After "Girl Time"

When we had finished with "Girl Time" we went to "Mom, your killing me" time. No fooling... Air and Hoperdoo went home (not really into the rest of my day's plans) and Marlo and I went looking for her a dress. Shazaaammmmm, first store, thirty minute success!!!

Then....onto Mom's Quest....
I only took her to one store, I had already brought home what I thought I liked, so we wandered up and down one whole aisle. And a bit of another one, very briefly. Finding things to match is a pain. If all I wanted was one item, no sweat, we would have walked in, walked out. Finally, after much comparing and looking and discussing... I (notice I didn't say "we") made a choice. Not Marlo's favorite, but one she said "went together", purchased all of that fun tile and came home,
I was worried they might run out!

Unloaded and stacked in the nearby room, awaiting the time until the "Project" begins...

The next morning (as in yesterday) Air calls and says, "Did you buy the tile? I have a friend that needs to get rid of some..." So...for now we will wait and see what the "friend's" tile looks like and may haul everything back to the store and start the matching process again...Sorry Marlo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers