I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Head Bonking?




What happens when a brother "bonks" a brother?
You get blood.

Lots and lots of blood.
And unhappiness
And crying
And more blood
And then even later, blood
And occasionally black eyes
And bruises
And a stained shirt or two...
And then the questions...
So this is my question...When did head bonking become a deliberate, fun thing to do?
I really don't like it when I accidentally bonk heads with someone,
it hurts,
I see stars,
and sometimes the room spins around.
But to intentionally bonk heads for fun?
Hmmmmm......makes me wonder if I am missing out on something.
I haven't yet figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers