I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

goals

Goals are a great thing.
Sometimes small goals are very rewarding.
Sometimes rewards are very goal centered.
One of my many current goals...finish the pink flannel,
reward--new sewing machine.

My machine is clunking and seems always to be in need of an "adjustment", the light won't stay on -it intermittently blinks on and off like a neon sign in Vegas, it's current stitching is something I am constantly checking on...skipping here and there and never staying put.


Yesterday, the only thing under my machine was pink flannel...I still am not done, but I got much closer yesterday. Today, I plan to once again focus on pink flannel, well, at least until noon...
Then Marlo and I have a different "Goal" to work on.


It would be lovely to finish before noon. However, I will be realistic...
maybe in a few more days of before noon focusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers