I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pink Flannel...

There are days when I hate pink flannel. I am tired of pink flannel, pale pink, medium pink, candy pink, bright pink, dark pink, hot pink. Yes, I am tired of pink flannel and yet there is more... I feel as if I finish one project in pink flannel and then there are more, I haven't yet started some of those "other" orders because I am still in pink flannel. Flannel, gotta love it!

2 comments:

  1. Then how about making something in a soft pink tricot. You know like a nighttime dress for some cute little girls. :) Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but he wants pink flannel, not soft pink tricot. Did you buy any at the sale? I did...

    ReplyDelete

Followers