I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

time


Have you ever noticed whenever you have time you have no money and when you have money you have no time?

Why is that?

Why can't we have time and money at the same time? Why not? It makes me crazy. Six weeks ago we had plenty of time, but no money. Time to plan, to think, to dream, to wonder...Now, the money is here, but time is the problem. It just isn't fair. I don't know how to fix it. Most everyone I talk to knows what I mean. I don't really know anyone this phenomena doesn't affect.

So, the project still needs...you got it...Time. And my time is forcing me to choose where to spend it. And I don't want to choose. So, here I go hoping to create more "time" by working once again on ...pink flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers