I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Preparing for a Broken Bathroom...


How do you prepare for a broken bathroom?
Who wants to prepare for one of those?
Hmmm.....this winter the "newest" bathroom developed a "leak" of unknown proportions.
Tear into the "new" or access through the old?

Decisions, decisions.

I really do not want to tear into the "newest" bath to fix this problem, and I have no clue what will be involved, however,
water in the family hallway is just
not Ok every time someone takes a shower...

So, we will be tearing into the old bath, because wonder of wonders you can access the new bath from the old bath...

Go figure...
And we will begin by repairing the "new" shower, then we will replace,
fun word, "replace" the old shower...

does anyone know how much my hubby loves to have his home in disarray?
Yes, me too, can't wait to have him going crazy.
However, right now, I am just preparing...
But, I am sure I will miss something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers