I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring?


Oh, it does feel like spring...
my apricot tree is still popping,
the birds have been singing
and no one wants to be inside.
It is spring break at school...
Yesterday, Marlo told me some snap dragons were coming up,
I definitely have been enjoying the daffodils scattered around the yard.
And Ticklebug also informed me to come and get some starts from his yard,
fabric has been calling to be made into something amazing...
right now pinafore dresses,
and I want to sort things,
how come I never want to sort when it is cold and rainy out?
Outside, I want to be Outside...
However... a pile of pink flannel and lace are waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers