I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Toes


Toes are amazing, they
keep us balanced in the world, help us walk, look cute with paint (if you are a girl), can pinch, pick things up,
and wiggle. Toes can scratch the dog, and get your attention.
You can play tootsies with toes, you can't play tootsies with fingers, just not the same thing. You can squish toes in sand, or for a bit more fun... smoosh them into mud and leave toe prints everywhere, toes hold our flip flops on. Toes test the pool water for how it feels, swish through sand, can hold a tag (something we actually don't want our toes to do), toes can push buttons and play nintendo. You can suck on toes, bite toenails, balance on toes and dance on toes. Toes are the key element in "this little piggy" and no tickle fight is complete without toes, they just cry out to be tickled. You can kick a ball with toes, jump with toes. You can squirm around until they are tucked in just right at night and then let them peek out. They can peek out quite often...out from a nightgown, out from a pair of shoes, out from your jeans, out from a blanket. Toes are most often attached to feet, specifically bare feet. Which is what started today's blog... my hubby was talking about, tough, bare feet with tough bare toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers