I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday, of course




Saturdays can be wonderful.

Saturdays are so very flexible,
everyone gets one,
sometimes they can be shared,
sometimes it is nice to be ever so selfish.
They can be a get everyone together for this work project day,
they can be a let's go play day,
they can be a mow the lawn, work in the yard day,
they can be an amazing hike day,
they can be a catch up day,
they can be a baking day, cleaning day, laundry day,
they can be a watch a series day,
they can be a lazy don't even get dressed day,
they can be a busy day,
they can be a shopping day,
they can be a DQ day,
oh...they can be an anything day,
but mostly,
Saturdays are wonderful because they are most always a family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers