I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring, of course!!!

Looks like another beautiful spring day outside. I have this patch of lovely grassy weeds right in the middle (like all over) of a flower bed I see all of the time. Everyday... Currently, it has some daffodils finishing up and some gorgeous red tulips just starting to bloom... and there is a shrub/bush of some kind in there with small lavender flowers all over it. Me, I want to get the grassy weeds out of it, so I work in it a bit at a time. I can almost see the dirt in some places. However, I know I am taking things out and other than the things which are supposed to be in there, these dried grassy weeds are just plain stubborn and a pain in the gazoo to get out. Oh well, sigh, perhaps, I will gain another inch or two today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers