I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What to do?

Here I am, lost, confused...
oh what should I do?
I was up all night so I want to take a nap,
I have pink flannel still calling to me,
I really think it would be nice to paint,
there are dishes in the sink,
and a new movie I want to watch,
I have a dress underway (I would so love to finish it),
and I really want to stitch a quilt together,
my project list is overwhelming me...my brain won't turn off...
so it keeps piling on idea after idea of intriguing things waiting for me to do...
I haven't even thought about dinner and
I'm pretty sure there is a pile of laundry somewhere.
Oh, what should I do?
I really have no clue,
but "do something" is very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers