I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

as my friend says, "the quest"


Here we are continuing on with "the Project". The first step of the project is the idea or thought. Then, of course, more thinking and a bit of talking and research. However, the next step is the QUEST. My friend sometimes enjoys this part or occasionally hates it (no more sofa shopping for her). The QUEST is important because this is when the majority of the superficial decisions are made. Superficial because these are the choices you see... so yesterday the Quest officially began with a stop off at the bank...then, after almost a full day of looking at, searching for, and thinking about...I really didn't find anything spectacular. It would be wonderful to walk in, look at and say, "I love it" and never, ever ask how much something is. When a budget is set, it is like, "O.K., this one fits into the budget and it's ok". Not spectacular, definitely not fantastic or amazing, just o.k.

The best part of my almost a full day was spending an hour with my son Ticklebug who actually spent the whole time with me, without his phone...Wonderful. Truly an amazing, fantastic, spectacular event. I think he must have put his phone on "OFF" because I never heard it or saw it (and I don't think he was even texting under the table). It was great. Thanks Ticklebug for sharing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers