I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Reunion...



At times, I feel like this piranha...
I am "in charge" of planning the big family reunion this year.
Yippee!!! I have waited 6 years for it to be my turn again.
Five years ago I really started thinking about it.
We have had some great times so...
I thought I had it all planned out.
Now, what I thought I had planned fell through so...
I was kind of bummed.
Consequently, I went into a small procrastinate mode and...
also went into trying to find something as amazing as what I originally had planned.
I found it, a bit pricey but...
it appears most of the extended family would just like a day together. So...
I have changed the plan.
Not as amazing, but quite a bit less expensive,
not nearly as much planning, no where near the same amount of food, no where near the hassle, face it, Just plain easier.
Simplified is a good word here. So....
I have simplified the reunion. One day of family activities with a few hours before and after if anyone so chooses.
Now, I just need to let the rest of the family know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers